Naming ceremonies – $770
Welcoming your new little superhero into the world with a naming ceremony can be fun and a great way to bring family and friends together. Suitable for any age – there are really no rules – anything goes! These non-religious ceremonies are packed with meaning, and can include:
- Your child’s story – how they arrived into the world, where they are in the family and the significance of their name.
- Your family values – including promises you make to your child, and what your dreams are for their future.
- Appointment of Mentors (like Godparents without the godliness)
- A special poem or reading
- Inclusion of traditions and rituals, such as:
- balloon release
- time capsule
- toasting the baby (with champagne, of course!)
- anything else you want to add.
- Presentation of a commemorative certificate and your ceremony in a presentation folder to keep.