When you consider that most weddings cost more than $36K, the ONLY thing that you actually NEED to get married is your Celebrant! With out me, it’s a VERY expensive party!
Exclusive Wonder Weddings – from $880
Weddings are my main game. I offer an exclusive service for my couples – no multiple bookings on the same day. This means that if you book me, you got me. I don’t squeeze you in around other couples, and I won’t get testy if things don’t run exactly to time. It’s your big day, so I want to give you my 100% attention. On average, my ceremonies go for between 20 and 30 minutes.
A Wonder Wedding is the full end-to-end service. I will step you through everything you need to do and know to get married, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
My fee is all inclusive.
A $300 non-refundable booking fee reserves my services exclusively for your wedding date, with the remainder is due one month before your wedding.
My fee includes:
- An initial consultation to determine your eligibility to marry (just to be sure you’re not too closely related, over the age of 18, not married to anyone else, and that you are getting hitched because YOU want to!)
- A project planner with all the important dates and milestones to keep you on track and a handy folder with all the important information you need
- Handling of all the legalities and paperwork – so you don’t have to fill out any horrible forms. I’ll tell you what ID I need to see, and show you where to sign.
- A bespoke wedding ceremony, written just for you, that captures the uniqueness of your love story. My fee includes unlimited drafts, with your input essential. I have loads of ideas to offer you, or will write something completely original. I don’t stop until your wedding ceremony is EXACTLY how you want it to be.
- Unlimited meetings, emails, phone calls, text messages, Private Messages, FaceTime and Skype calls – if you need to talk to me, I won’t charge you extra!
- Use of my PA system, including a cordless microphone, microphone stand and bluetooth connection that you can play your music through.
- A comprehensive rehearsal with your bridal party at the ceremony venue at least 24 hours before the BIG DAY. This is highly recommended and we have a blast!
- Coordinating my outfit to complement your theme or bridal party so I won’t clash in your photos.
- Your wedding ceremony in a presentation folder for you to keep.
Short & Sweet ceremonies – POA
Some people only want a ‘Short and Sweet’ ceremony. This is the legal requirements only, and does not include any customisation. It’s over and done with in less time than it takes to drink a cup of coffee. Short and Sweet ceremonies can be conducted anywhere, as long give me one month’s notice, meet the legal requirements and have two adults (18+ years old) witnesses. This is the same for all Australian marriages.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Mondays – Thursdays after 6pm or weekends by appointment.
***BOOKING NOW FOR SPRING 2019 & AUTUMN 2020***